You must provide us with 100% unique, health- related article that includes information our readers can really use and implement in their lives. In terms of the article’s topic, anything that fits within the topic of health is acceptable. Please take a look at the sorts of posts published here. Also, check our submission terms and copywriting guidelines.
Ideally, your article should be around 700-900 words. It must not be less than 550 words and must not be published anywhere else on the Internet. The writing must be 100% unique and original (this will be verified via Copyscape).
You can read more about the benefits of guest posting and how to do it right by checking out the links below.
You can submit the article without registration.
- Sites containing obviously sexual images, adult sites or child pornography
- Sites containing libel as well as materials that violate copyright, trademark or right of publicity or privacy
- Sites containing gambling, casino or other activities with an entry fee and a prize or links to other sites that contain those things
- Sites containing pirate software or links to other sites that contain it
- Sites selling or advertising weapons, ammunition and other illegal products and activities
- Sites created only for search engines or small affiliate websites
- Sites that redirect visitors to another site
- Sites under construction. Make sure that all images and links on your site work properly.
- Sites that have the same content but different URLs (mirror websites)
- Sites with popup windows that interfere with viewing the main content of the site
- Sites selling or advertising prescription drugs, narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety
- Sites that support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs