What kind of topics are we looking for?
Your guest post can be about almost anything related to the topic of health. Your writing should include new and thought-provoking information our readers can really use and incorporate into their health goals and lifestyles. In terms of topics, anything that fits under the broad umbrella of health would fit our needs. Please take a look at the sort of posts published here for writing examples.
The information contained in the article should come from an expert (an author, a blogger, a specialist), from personal, first-hand experience, or a combination of the two. Quality is the key. We at Health Host UK are trying to provide excellent, reliable working knowledge that has unique and practical value to our readers. We invite you to read our articles to get a feel for our writing style/tone and type of pieces we publish.
Please check this qualitatively SEO guide: “How to create compelling content that ranks well in search engines”
And also “What is Google’s view on guest blogging for links?”
“What’s special about writing for Health Host UK?” you may ask.
For our writers, we offer:
- An opportunity to add a high-quality site to your professional portfolio of published content;
- High-value exposure to a motivated readership that is looking for top-quality information;
- An opportunity to build a solid reputation as an online writer;
- A link back to your book or website
Guest Post Copywriting Guidelines:
- The content you submit must not be published anywhere else on the Internet. We require that it be 100% unique and original (this will be verified via Copyscape).
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Our reader love learning about tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in articles.
- Article content should deliver on the promises made in the article titles and should ideally be around 650-900 words, no less than 650 words.
- The articles must not contain information that promotes or includes a product pitch.
We would like to ask you to share the link to your article with your fan base. This may include your Facebook fans, your Twitter followers and your newsletter subscribers. This will help you establish yourself as an expert in your field and will also help us to spread the word about Health Host UK. If you don’t have a fan base, that’s ok! You can share your writing with your family and friends. This will also help us a lot! (Besides, what better way to start building an online fan base than by guest writing for Health Host UK?)
Thank you for reading the boring guidelines! We are looking forward to publishing your post!
Now, let’s get started!
You’d like to become a regular author? Awesome!
If you are planning to write with us more than once, or you want to write for us on a regular basis, please let us know so you can get your own author profile and avatar.
We get a lot of article ideas, and often, we see very similar posts from multiple writers. So, if you send us an article idea one specific way in blogger SEO, and the next month we run a tutorial on the same subject, please know that we didn’t steal your idea. We just heard it from another writer. You know what they say – great minds think alike!
Last modified: 22.04.2013