Modern advancements in technology have made the process of getting the right prescription lenses so much easier for those who suffer from poor eyesight. If you have eyesight problems, there are a range of different lenses that can give you better quality vision and a better quality of life.
Having visual impairments can impact greatly on your family, work or social life so finding the right lenses to do the job is something that you should consider carefully. Essilor prescription lenses are award winning lenses and here we take a look at some of the benefits of choosing Essilor Varilux.
Why Choose Essilor Varilux Lenses?
There are currently 400 million Varilux lenses being worn across the world today. That means that one in four spectacle / contact lens wearers are benefiting from Varilux technology and here are the reasons why Essilor has become a lens leader in every country.
If you are going to wear glasses for the first time or you need to replace your current ones, be sure to speak to your optician about what Varilux lenses are available for you.
- AWARD WINNING – Essilor was awarded Optical Product of the Year for Varilux Ipseo adaptable lenses in 2005, the Optical Product of the Year for Crizal Forte lenses in 2009 and the Environment Award for continued efforts in 2010.
- CHOICE AND PERSONALISED LENSES – Essilor Varilux has come a very long way in lens development, and way ahead of competitors, they are able to offer a wide range of lens designs to suit your individual needs. These include; the premium range of Varilux S Series which provide unlimited vision in any situation, the Varilux Ipseo varifocal lenses and personalised lenses, universal lenses with High Resolution Vision™, specific use lenses such as Varilux Computer Varifocal Lenses and Varilux Sport, the award winning Crizal Lenses which are triple enhanced for clarity and a range of variable or fixed tint lenses with UV protection.
- ADVANCED TECHNLOGIES – Essilor are renowned for their incredibly advanced technologies which are making huge differences to people with poor vision. They are currently market leaders with their two breakthrough technologies; SYNCHRONEYES which offers wide angle vision and NANOPTIX for equilibrium in motion. If you choose Essilor for your prescription lenses, you can benefit from the best possible vision at any time of day, for almost any task.
- NATURAL VISION – Essilor’s breakthrough technologies work to provide patients with the closest possible match to natural vision so you can feel as though you have your complete vision back again. The breakthrough technologies include SYNCHRONEYES and NANOPTIX and there are a wide range of products that can be tailored to suit your needs.
- UNRIVALLED RESEARCH – there are over 500 research experts across the globe with a collaboration of universities, optical specialists and scientists, working to improve Essilor lenses every day. Their number one goal is to achieve the closest possible match to natural vision for all Varilux wearers. As a leader in progressive lenses, Essilor believes that research is the key to achieving this objective and the Research & Development team look at everything from excellent design, materials and treatments for lenses, cutting edge lens manufacturing techniques and a developing a network of partners such as universities and laboratories.
- LEADER IN PROGRESSIVE LENSES – Essilor has been a leader in the progressive lens market since 1959 and they push the boundaries everyday to ensure that they can push constant innovation. Back in 2008, 5% of all revenues were reinvested into the Research & Development team.
The next time you visit your optician, be sure to ask about Varilux lenses. The range of Essilor Varilux lenses is vast and your optometrist is best placed to advise you on the right lens for you.