Ask any woman about the top three things about their body that they wish they could make disappear and there’s a big possibility that one of these will be cellulite. The reason for this is simple: over 90 percent of women are affected by cellulite in varying degrees. While many would naturally turn to cellulite removal exercises to address the problem, this skin issue is just not that simple to resolve.
What is Cellulite?
Most women will end up frustrated with cellulite and never really ever get to the bottom of what caused it in the first place. Experts finally found the answer for what causes the dimpling and rippling of cellulite-challenged skin — anatomically, that is. With the help of modern day technology, we now know that cellulite is primarily caused by the simultaneous pulling of skin fibers just beneath your skin’s outer layer and the pushing of bulging fats trapped in these fibers.
Listed below are just some of the probable causes of cellulite, including the dimples appearing on your belly:
- Drastic weight loss and weight gain
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercise
Dehydration, chronic stress, lack of sufficient sleep, hormonal fluctuations, and pregnancy are other probable causes of cellulite.
Stomach Cellulite After Baby
One of the nagging questions expectant women ask is: “Do cellulite go away after pregnancy?” The honest answer is that “Yes, it can but, it will take a lot of work.” With your commitment and perseverance to promote your personal health and become more fit after delivery, you can get your pre-baby body back but, you also need to have the patience to wait around for the results which can take years.
The good news is that cellulite are completely harmless so, whether it does stay on your belly or not, there’s really no reason to worry.
Remedies to Cure Belly Cellulite Naturally
Carrying that cellulite around can take a toll on your self-esteem. Below are five ways you can make your cellulite appear better:
1. Use a Self-Tanning Lotion
Need results now? Get a professional full body spray tan or, DIY with a self-tanning cream. When you’re tan, your skin appears thicker and so it makes the dimples and bumps appear much less noticeable.
2. Get on an Anti-Cellulite Body Care Routine
One way to reduce your cellulite is to improve your blood flow and decrease fluid storage. Dry brushing and getting a regular massage can help you achieve that.
3. Set a Fitness Target
Don’t just commit to workout every day. Set a weight loss (or, inch loss) target to make sure you have a way to know if you’re on track. Measure your progress and maintain a journal of your progress. Other than targeted exercises, you might be surprised to know that some of the activities you already enjoy swimming, hiking, and wall climbing are some of the best cellulite removal exercises.
4. Get on a Diet Plan
Have a strategy approaching the market, your kitchen, and your plate. In general, you have to set a meal plan to help you stay on track. Here are some pointers to consider in your diet plan:
- Cut down on sugary foods.
- Cut down on salt.
- Eliminate processed foods from your diet.
- Load up on carbs from cleaner sources, including fresh veggies, fruits, and whole foods.
- Add spices and herbs to amp up your antioxidant level and fight inflammation.
- Add tea, coffee or cocoa to your diet to help flush out excess fluids.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices throughout the day.
5. Seek expert help
If you want longer-lasting results right now and can’t wait to lose those excess fats naturally then, you should look at clinical options. Before you even think about surgery, you should study how well the following procedures might suit you:
- Cryotherapy.The mechanism freezes the fat to kill the fat cells. Heat is then applied on the problem area to melt the fat and facilitate elimination from your body.
- Lipolysis.The mechanism uses low-level laser frequency to tighten skin and make it appear firmer.
- Cellulase, Cellfina and Endermologie.Although these procedures use different instruments, all work on the same mechanism to eliminate cellulite: the skin fibers are cut, then fats are released, melted, and flushed out.
Your skin care specialist should be able to help you navigate through the most appropriate options given the severity of your cellulite and the results you want to see.
It’s good enough that cellulite don’t pose any health threat. If your cellulite situation can be improved, however, wouldn’t you want to take a shot? Regardless of which remedy you choose, however, it all goes back to leading a healthier lifestyle to be able to maintain the results you achieve and keep your smashing bod on longer.