Wrinkles under the eyes are one of the worst sights that any women would wish to witness. With growing age and other factorsthese eye wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet and other signs of ageing are bound to appear. But thanks to the latest research and advancements, there are number of products and treatments available in the market to help avoid as well as treat these eye wrinkles. Below is a comprehensive list on how you can conquer these signs of ageing.
What exactly are eye wrinkles?
The wrinkles that appear as fine lines or ridges on the areas surrounding the eyes are known as eye wrinkles or smile lines. These wrinkles appear when the body is not able to replace the elastin proteins or the collagens which are needed in order to maintain the skin elasticity, which in turn prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Major causes for eye wrinkles:
There are various reasons and causes which are responsible for the appearance of wrinkles:
- Aging: One of the mostprominent and common reason for eye wrinkles is aging. As a person ages, the skin becomes sensitive and loses its collagen as well as elastin which in turn leads to wrinkles on various body parts including under eyes.
- Exposure to Sunlight: Another major culprit is sunlight exposure. When you step out into the sun, you try to avoid the sunrays affecting your eyes by squinting and this leads to wrinkles and fine lines. The harmful rays of the sun also affect the skin adversely.
- Hereditary and Genes: Some people may also get wrinkles and fine lines in younger age due to genes or hereditary factors like quality of collagen and elastin and natural oils.
- Besides these, some of the other reasons include facial expression, facial movements, smoking and improper care of the skin.
Treatment of eye wrinkles:
There are various ways in which eye wrinkles can be avoided, reduced and treated:
- General care: One of the best ways to treat these wrinkles is by taking general and regular care of your skin and for this you need to avoid the sun, use a good quality moisturiser and a sunscreen, avoid smoking, getting enough sleep and eating more protein and omega 3 fatty acid rich food.
- Using topical treatments: Ingredients like retinoids, alpha-hydroxy acids, topical vitamin C and Idebenone are known to reduce wrinkles. Therefore, when skin care products containing these ingredients are used, it helps to treat the wrinkles and fine lines. These products are found over the counter as well as prescribed.
- Wunderlift: When medical treatments, natural means and all possible ways of treating wrinkles seems to be ineffective for you, try outWUNDERLIFT. This amazing serum can be considered as one of the most effective and quickest ways to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet. The effective ingredients of this serum along with its advanced Flex-Tensor technology work to remove the appearance of wrinkles in just 60 seconds.