Hair transplant is an option for men and women. The best option for getting a cheap hair transplant is to travel to Turkey. However, many people do not trust the hair transplants in Turkey. This is due to myths circulating about the treatment. Here is a look at a few myths regarding hair transplant in Turkey:
Anyone Can Get a Hair Transplant
You should understand that you can only opt for hair transplants under certain conditions. There are certain situations in which a hair transplant is not necessary. On the other hand, there are cases where the procedure is not possible. Here is an overview of these situations:
- You do not need to get a hair transplant if your hair loss is only temporary. There are ways to treat hair loss non-surgically as well. Therefore, you should consult with your doctor prior to opting for a transplant.
- You cannot treat hair loss as a result of medication or stress with a transplant. You should consult a doctor in this scenario for the best possible treatment.
- If you are completely bald, you cannot get a hair transplant. You need to have some hair for a transplant to be successful.
- If you are in the process of losing your hair, you should wait until it stops. If you get the transplant while you are still losing hair, you will end up with bald spots.
- The hair transplant results are ideal if you have thick hair. Experts can perform the procedure on thin hair as well, but the fuller look is only possible if your hair is thick.
No Precautions Are Required Post Surgery
One of the biggest misconceptions regarding hair transplants in Turkey is that the procedure entails no recovery time. You need to take care of the transplant for a few days for the procedure to be successful. First, you should know that you will experience soreness and discomfort. However, this symptom should subside within a few days of the procedure.
You will need to wear a dressing to protect your skin for a few days. You also have to take care of the transplants for a few days. Therefore, it is best to take a few days off from work. But once your skin heals fully, you can resume your regular routine.
Hair Transplant in Turkey Is Of Poor Quality
Many people believe hair transplants in Turkey are of poor quality. The transplant procedure in Turkey is similar to what you would get at a local facility. The doctors in Turkey are amongst the best for this type of procedure. The clinics feature the latest equipment and are hygienic.
The doctors that perform the procedure have the required credentials and education. They acquired their education from reputed institutes in the country or go abroad to study. Rest assured the treatment quality will be top notch. The doctors are also particular about the staff they hire. The staff is highly skilled and is fluent in English to make communicating with patients easier.
Hair Transplant Prices Aboard Are Higher
Travelling to Turkey just for a hair transplant may not seem like a good option. However, you can indeed save a significant amount of money. Hair transplants in developed countries, like the UK, are quite expensive. But clinics in Turkey can do just a good a job at a nominal price. Here are a few clinics for hair transplant in Turkey:
- Istanbul Aesthetic Center
- Smile Hair Clinic
- AHD Hair Transplant Clinic
Now that you know the facts, you can make arrangements for hair transplants in Turkey. If you require more information about clinics in Turkey, you can set up an appointment at Medical Departures.