Last Updated on
A mole which is scientifically known as a melanocytic nevus is a small raised dark spot that appears in the skin. Moles vary in terms of color, size and can appear anywhere on the body. Most moles are harmless but there are cases where the mole can be cancerous. In cases such as these then it is recommended that you seek professional assistance during mole removal. The presence of moles is common in people and this has led to the search of natural remedies for mole removal. It is understandable that people would want to look for natural ways to remove moles. Surgical removal is a bit expensive and no everyone can afford to go for this option. Therefore this article shall highlight the top 3 home remedies for effective mole removal.
The use of banana peels for mole removal is common in many households. Research shows that the banana peel contains pulp that can help dry up the mole. Therefore leaving your skin looking beautiful and spotless once again. Follow the following steps so as to ensure the effective removal of the mole.
- Wash your face with some warm water and mild soap. Pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Take a banana and peel of the peels from it.
- Cut a piece of the banana peel and place the freshly side of the peel on the surface of the mole.
- Repeat this process two times every day and within several days the mole with dry up and eventually fall off.
Using the juice from a sour apple for the treatment of moles is very popular. Use the following simple steps to ensure that the mole is permanently removed.
- Take some sour apples preferably the green ones.
- Crush them so as to ensure that you extract some juice from the apple.
- Apply the juice onto the surface of the skin ensuring that the skin is clean.
- Repeat the process at least three times a day until the mole eventually dries and falls off.
The best advantage of using onions for mole removal is that they are readily available. You can find them anywhere from supermarkets to your local grocery store. Onion juice is safe for use and does not pose any threat to the user. The use of onion juice is very easy just follow the steps below.
- Wash the surface of the skin just as illustrated above.
- Peel of the skin of the onion and crush it such that you are able to extract some juice.
- Apply the onion juice directly on to the surface of the mole. Do this as many times as you wish every day and with continuous use the mole will gradually fade off.
A word of caution
Seek the opinion of a dermatologist to ensure the mole is not cancerous. In addition to this discontinue the use of any of these remedies in case they cause a negative effect on your skin. In case you notice that the mole does no fade off even after using the above remedies for at least three months continuously, there are still many DIY mole removal creams and home remedies that you can try!
Daniel is a healthcare expert who contributes for BeHealthy24.Com, a website that contains useful information about natural health and skin care.