Fat burning mode does not mean you restrict the amount of fat intake in your body, but it simply means being in a metabolic state whereby your body is using fat as the primary source of energy and not just losing fat or cutting the excess weight of your body.
How You Get Into A Fat Burning Mode
In order for one to be in a fat burning mode you need to reduce the amount of sugar intake, this is because sugar is also a primary source of energy in the body, and because sugar is easier to be broken down to provide energy and will also give a burst of energy, human body will prefer breaking down sugar to get energy rather than fat. By reducing the amount of sugar intake in your body, you are creating a chance for your body to use fat for fuel.
Some Tips To Help You Burn Fat Fast
There is no doubt that exercise and diet are the primary keys to fat loss, but there are undoubtedly other factors that highly influence the rate of weight loss. As we all know the dangers of overweight and we all know of the benefits of burning fat, below are some tips for fast and effective fat burning.
1. Engage in Strength Training
Strength training means you train your body to have more resistance and to build muscles, which involves weight lifting and aerobics. Strength training especially when you combine both weight lifting and aerobics have been known to be very effective in burning belly fat.
2. Take a High Protein Diet
It is wise to take healthy proteins like meat, seafood, and eggs when you are in a weight loss program. This is because proteins cause that feeling of fullness and therefore you are not likely to take more calories. Proteins also preserve muscle mass during weight loss.
3. Ensure You Get Enough Sleep
Lack of enough sleep causes alteration of hormones that cause hunger, and that means you will consume more food which contributes to obesity and weight gain. Research shows that to avoid weight gain or achieve the weight loss you should sleep for at least seven hours a day. A regular sleeping schedule is highly advocated.
4. Take More of Healthy Fats
Fat is not broken down so quickly, and therefore they take a while before leaving the stomach and hence reduce the feeling of hunger which reduces the rate of eating. When on a weight loss program you should be consuming some healthy fats like olive oil, avocados, nuts and coconut oil which will provide energy and also help you achieve your goal.
5. Abstain From Refined Carbs
Refined carbs have been associated with accumulation of belly fats and general weight gain. When on weight loss program, it is wise to cut on refined carbs and replace it with healthy whole grains that will lead to weight loss like whole wheat, oat, barley etc.
Foods That Keep You In The Fat Burning Zone
Weight loss and fat burning is more of a proper diet and exercise. Everyone who is on weight loss program should know the right food to take for their dream to be realistic. Below is a list of food that will engage your metabolism into a fat burning zone.
- Beans. Beans are protein and are also rich in fiber, protein and fiber cause the feeling of fullness hence minimize the frequency of food intake.
- Chia Seeds. Chia seeds are a healthy source of protein as they are packed with omega-3, the omega-3 in chia seeds is useful in regulating metabolic rate hence leading to fat burning.
- Egg Whites. Egg white is good for someone who is in fat burning mode, this because the egg whites are rich in proteins, fatty acids and amino acids which raises the metabolism rate hence causing weight loss.
- Whole Grains. Whole grains take longer to break down, and therefore more energy is required in breaking down which causes a rise in metabolic rate causing more calories to be burnt.
- Green Tea. Green tea has been discovered to be an effective food in weight loss as it boosts the metabolic rate by over four per cent. Fresh tea is also good but not as effective as green tea.
- Lean Meat. Deficiency of iron in human body affects thyroid glands that that secretes hormones which regulates metabolism, it is, therefore, advisable to take lean meat which is rich in iron, and lean meat is found in chicken and turkey.
- Water. Water is not only crucial for weight loss but also general human health, water helps in proper digestion and also prevents dehydration.
Being overweight is not something that one can be proud of, and that is why everyone should work hard to stay fit and healthy. Obesity is a loophole for diseases.